#MafiaSSS -> To avoid fakes, ALWAYS check that the torrent was added on ExtraTorrent.ag by MafiaSSS
Adguard is a unique program that has all the necessary features for the best web experience. First of all, it’s an ad blocker. Adguard lets you fully enjoy the Internet without any distractions. Watch the videos you want to watch, not annoying pre-rolls, and browse websites for content not tons of banners. Adguard gives you freedom of choice and saves your nerves.
It also makes the Internet a safer place: blocks the loading of dangerous websites, speeds up the page loading, secures your privacy and much more. Works perfectly with all browsers!
What can Adguard do?
- Ad Blocker. Blocking of all kinds of ads, high-quality filtering of traffic on the background. Ads are removed even before pages are loaded in the browser.
- Browsing Security. Protection from phishing and malicious websites. Adguard checks every page for any malicious content using our databases, and blocks requests from potentially dangerous ones.
- Stealth Mode. This module will not allow anyone to track your activities on the Internet. Blocking of third-parties cookies, hiding IP address and other features for protection of your personal data.
- Parental Control. Protection of children online. Blocks access to inappropriate websites, removes obscene materials from search results and much more.
- Adguard works in all browsers. Safari, Chrome — you name it. No exceptions.
- Easy to install. A couple of clicks, and your PC is protected from ads. You don’t have to struggle with overcomplicated settings — just surf the net and Adguard will do all the work.
- Blocking video ads. Any video ad, on any site — Adguard will block it.
- Application filtering. Adguard blocks ads of any kinds and not only in all browsers, but in programs as well! Even in Windows UI applications (apps from Windows Store).
- Adguard has intuitive and simple UI with such additional features like Adguard Assistant, Filter editor and Filtering log.
- Daily ad filters and phishing databases updates.
Delaying a release is always bad, fixing a crucial bug is always good. It hurts us to postpone the v6.4 once again, but we had to quickly run out a release candidate to test this very important fix.
[Fixed] AdGuard fails to start service #2339
[Fixed] Firefox 64-bit handshake issues with some domains #2347
[Fixed] "Service failure" tile and "Trial expired" tile appear simultaneously #2342
[Fixed] Crash on multiple tray clicks right after the installation #2340
[Improved] AG icon has been updated to a high resolution version #2341
[Improved] Maximize close box for AdGuard notification twice size (11x11 pxls to 22x22 pxls) on Windows 7 #2319