#workerbee -> To avoid fakes, ALWAYS check that the torrent was added on ExtraTorrent.ag by workerbee
WAEL B. HALLAQ (b. 1955) is a world-renowned scholar of Islamic law and Islamic intellectual history. His work has been translated into several languages, and in 2009, Hallaq was named among the 500 most influential Muslims in the world.
The books in this collection are a valuable resource for those who wish to understand the fundamentals of Islamic legal history and theory. Hallaq traces how Islam developed its own law from ancient Near Eastern legal cultures, Arabian customary law and Quranic reform, and explores the structural dynamics of legal change in both pre-modern and modern Islamic law.
The following books are in PDF and/or ePUB format as indicated:
* Authority, Continuity and Change in Islamic Law (Cambridge, 2001) -- PDF
* Formation of Islamic Law, The (Routledge, 2016). Edited by Wael B. Hallaq. -- PDF
* History of Islamic Legal Theories: An Introduction to Sunni usul al-fiqh (Cambridge, 1997) -- PDF
* Impossible State, The: Islam, Politics, and Modernity’s Moral Predicament (Columbia, 2013) -- ePUB
* Introduction to Islamic Law, An (Cambridge, 2009) -- PDF + ePUB
* Origins and Evolution of Islamic Law, The (Cambridge, 2005) -- PDF
PLEASE HELP TO SEED! If you like these books and want others to have access to them, please help to seed for as long as you can. The more you seed, the longer the torrent will live, and the easier it will be for me to upload new content. Thank you!