#OS4World -> To avoid fakes, ALWAYS check that the torrent was added on ExtraTorrent.ag by OS4World
Our most advanced security suite adds military-grade data shredding and automatic software updates in addition to antivirus, firewall, and Home Network Security. avast! is only the most trusted name in antivirus, actively protecting more than 200 million PCs, Macs and Androids.
Premier: Avast Premier gives you the highest level of security, automation, and support you need and want.
Internet Security: Our best-seller because it offers the protection people need with the performance and flexibility they want.
Pro Antivirus: Gives technical pros additional network and DNS security.
Automatic software updates
Hackers love to exploit old software. It’s the weakest link in most people’s security. Avast Premier automates software updating so you don’t have to think about it.
Putting you a few steps ahead
Looking for the ultimate? You're in the right place. In addition to all the features of Internet Security, you are getting advanced security measures keeping your PCs and network even safer.
Yes, your PC can run it
If your PC can run the full version of Windows 8.1, it can run Premier. Period.
New Features in avast! 2017:
- HTTPS scanning. Now, we are able to detect and decrypt TLS/SSL protected traffic in our Web-content filtering component. We are using our own generated certificates that are added into the Root Certificate store in Windows and also into major browsers. This feature will protect you against viruses coming through HTTPs traffic as well as adding compatibility for SPDY+HTTPS/ HTTP 2.0 traffic. You can tune/disable this feature in the settings section.
- Home Network Security. Scan your home network for vulnerabilities (wifi status, connected devices, router settings, factory passwords, etc.). This is quite a new approach as we are trying to discover potential problems not isolated on the particular device only, but in the entire network of devices you use or connect to the Internet from.
- SecureDNS (this feature is active in the paid versions only). We are introducing a new provider which guards against unprotected DNS/DNS hijack on a router/client (including unsecured networks, public ones, etc.).
- Smart Scan. Integrated all on demand scans into one (Antivirus, Software updates, Home Network, GrimeFighter). One scan, different results and recommendations.
- New Support System. Easy contact for paid users to submit a ticket with all info included automatically. Improved knowledge base for free users. Help is completely online and is more up to date.
- General bugfixing. This covers a lot of stability and performance changes in all components (but the main focus was traditionally on the network and engine components).
- GrimeFighter Free. GrimeFighter will offer free cleaning of junk files and tuning of system settings. These tasks are performed by our Zilch and Torque minions. Other minion functions remain as paid-for features.
- AVAST NG. A hardware based virtualization solution capable of running each Windows process in standalone safe virtualized environment (VM) and fully integrated to your desktop. Each process is executed in its own instance of VM, which means totally isolated from your other applications. This feature is now powering the Avast DeepScreen, resulting in better detection. The technology will also eventually power the Sandbox and SafeZone components (although it does not now).
Languages: English, Arabic, Belarusian, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Malay, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Slovak, Slovenian, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese
What's New :-
- You can now add multiple files to your Virus Chest at once
- We now better handle opening multiple Avast windows at once
- We've optimized scans of downloaded executable (.exe) files
- We now warn you if you try to shut down Windows during installation to ensure your Avast installation finishes properly
- Avast updates and installations are now more reliable thanks to our new fallback HTTPS server that kicks in if our standard servers are not reachable
- We've added a new Anti-Exploit module for better protection against exploits, shellcode, and other malicious executable files
- Hate being tracked online? Check out the new Avast AntiTrack offer we've added to your Privacy menu (now only in English version)
- Fixed scanning of files in your Virus Chest
- Fixed some problems with the Outlook plugin
- Fixed wrong text in the Recycle Bin context menu
- Fixed the name of the Avast window in the taskbar
- Fixed an annoying bug that minimized games every 30 minutes