Planet Explorers (v1.1, MULTi3, x86/x64) [FitGirl Repack] torrent
if not working, try downloading torrent using
Planet Explorers v1.1
Release Date: November 8, 2016; v1.1 - August 8, 2017
Genres/Tags: RPG, Open world, Third-person, 3D
Developer: Pathea Games
Publisher: Pathea Games
Platform: PC [Repack]
Engine: Unity 5
Steam User Rating: 73% of user reviews are positive (based on 4,153 reviews)
Interface Language: English, Simplified Chinese, Russian (fan-made)
Audio Language: English
Crack: built-in (CODEX)
Operating System: Windows 7 32/64-bits
RAM: 6 GB
Video Card: GTX 460+ HD 5770+
HDD Space: 13 GB
Screenshots - click to enlarge If you don't see screens - disable your adblock
In Planet Explorers, it is the year 2287, one of the first colony ships sent out by Earth arrives at the planet Maria, in the Epsilon Indi Star System. During its landing sequence, something appears in front of the massive ship that causes it to lose control and crash into the planet. Some of the colonists survive in lifeboats, but what they find is an unforgiving land filled with creatures ready to outlast the visitors from Earth. Now the survivors must explorer, gather, build, create, fight, and ultimately, build a new home.
Single-player game features
- Story Mode – Story mode is the main meat and bones of the game, it is the action-adventure-rpg-somewhat-4X segment, offering npcs, missions, colony building, farming, training, diplomacy, and of course, a storyline that you can follow or ignore. This story features a 17X8km world map with many unique character, landscapes, biomes, locations, and over 140 types of potential enemies. Even though we’ve made it seem like a very action oriented game in the trailers, in reality, players can choose to not fight so much as to just plant a farm, make some food, keep the colonists alive, negotiate with the sentient aliens, and defend the perimeter from the local life forms. That can still eventually arrive at the ending. And yes, there is an ending. Story mode also features coop with other players.
- Adventure Mode – This mode is based on a procedural map generated from a seed. It comes in a 40X40 kilometer map. Players will be able to complete random missions, defeat bosses, dive through dungeons, and explore different landscapes. This mode also features survival and versus.
- Build Mode – In this mode, there are no enemies and an infinite amount of building material. It also currently comes in a 40X40km map. Players will be able to build whatever they want in this mode, including everything in the Creations Editor. Think of this as the perfect testing ground to test everything you build. Or…it’s your place to build your garden without ever worrying about the pesky aliens.
- Based on Planet.Explorers.v1.1-CODEX ISO release: codex-planet.explorers.iso (19,174,576,896 bytes)
- Fan-made Russian localization added
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- You can install either x86 (32-bits) or x64 (64-bits) version at your choice
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 17.9 to 5.6 GB)
- Installation takes 6-12 minutes (depending on your system)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: 13 GB
- Repack by FitGirl
This repack IS NOT backwards compatible with my original repack.
Problems during installation?
Read this repacks troubleshooting guide
#FitGirl -> To avoid fakes, ALWAYS check that the torrent was added on ExtraTorrent.ag by FitGirl